Astratek Projects offers an essential and valuable maintenance and support service, amongst others, to customers requiring diligent record-keeping for HACCP audits.
We are skilled and equipped to do scheduled maintenance in this highly technical and critically important aspect for i.e. food and allied industries supplying to major retailers, amongst others. However, we support and maintain equipment and machinery for a variety of industries.
Astratek Projects Maintenance
We offer maintenance services on a scheduled – weekly or monthly – basis as well as on a call-out or Ad hoc basis. Scheduled (weekly or monthly) maintenance is retainer-based which includes labour, consumables, and spare parts that need regular replacement. The retainer value is determined by the service frequency required and the number of machines to be maintained.
- Retainers are quoted at lower hourly labour rates and reduced travelling time resulting in an excellent value proposition to our customers.
- Critical spares are kept on the customer’s premises ensuring reduced downtime and production losses.
- Retainer customers get priority scheduling for callouts and breakdowns and our technicians are available 24/7.
- Maintenance can be scheduled any time of the day or night, including weekends and public holidays.
- Included in the scheduled retainer maintenance is detailed record-keeping and attendance by an Astratek Projects manager during HACCP audits (if applicable).
Astratek Projects Support
To ensure total round the clock availability for our customer’s solutions and systems, Astratek Projects provides 24/7 technical support. We offer hands-on service for both maintenance and support with a skilled team of engineers, management team, and technicians working together to create a long-term relationship with our clients.
- Reduced downtime of machinery and equipment.
- Answer to callouts 24/7
- Perform emergency repairs
- Offer quick solutions when breakdowns do happen
- Shortest possible down-time with inhouse parts manufacture and precision engineering when production deadlines cannot accommodate importation of parts and spares.